We build quality residential and commercial pools, spas and water features.
All of our standard pools provide you with the highest quality design and construction to meet your expectations. Here is a list of what you will receive with your new Parker Pool.
- Professionally designed plans with Customized layout
- Building Permits (as required)
- A.R.B. drawing/plans provided (as required)
- Excavation & removal of excess dirt
- Stone sub-base (as required)
- (2) 8″ main drains (as required)
- #3 rebar on 12″ centers
- 5,500 psi pneumatically applied concrete shell (10 year warranty to original owner)
- Standard (3) tread walk-in step package
- Standard 5′ bench opposite walk-in steps
- 6″x6″ frost proof waterline tile
- Trim tile on steps & benches
- 2,500 psi cantilevered concrete pool copings and footers.
- Paver deck
- Expansion joints & deck drainage (as required)
- Textured acrylic deck finish on poured copings and footers.
- Schedule 40 (220 psi) PVC piping
- Adjustable returns & skimmer(s) (as required)
- Pool pump
- Pool filter (Hayward Star-Clear Plus)
- 3-way Pentair valve to control flow between skimmer(s) & main drain(s)
- Salt Water Chlorinator (Pool Pilot Digital Nano)
- Stub-out for cleaner
- LED Colored Pool light (Hayward LED)
- 24 hour automated time clock (T100 Series mechanical time switch)
- Exposed aggregate pool finish
- Maintenance equipment
- Customer manuals (all provided on this site)
All electrical installations, structural design specifications, and designed flow rate with optimal turn-over adhere to and follow American National Standards Institute//Florida Swimming Pool Association regulations for residential in-ground swimming pools.
* 10 year warranty on shell to original owners.
* 5 year limited warranty on interior finish.
* 2 year warranty on the pump.
* 5 year warranty on the Filter Tank